Young family for easter

Emerana

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I shot a family yesterday. I would love c&c on how I can improve.

I think it went well, a 3 month old and a 2.5 year old...its a challenge. I know I made some mistakes. I think the biggest challenge this time was framing things because the toddler moved so much and there were 40 billion people at the park, that and the family wore so much white. But the family loves them, so thats always a positive.

I used a couple different editing styles here, so if you have a favorite or suggestions for making my editing more effective, I would love to hear it.

IMG_8852_DxO_RAW3.jpg

IMG_8908_DxO_RAW.jpg

IMG_8922_DxO_RAW.jpg

IMG_8893CR2_DxO.jpg

IMG_8894CR2_DxO1.jpg

IMG_9048_DxO_RAW.jpg

7 my personal favorite :)
IMG_9074CR2_DxO.jpg

I shot a family yesterday.

They wouldn't pay your fee? Bit excessive if you ask me. Hell, I usually just piss and moan if they don't pay mine.

seriously tho nice captures. :thumbup:

#3 is my fav

can count on you for some comic relief.

yeah, considering I did it free and they still wouldnt pay, I had to do something about it

can count on you for some comic relief.

yeah, considering I did it free and they still wouldnt pay, I had to do something about it

:mrgreen: good comeback :thumbup:

thanks :D I am not sure you have heard, so I will tell you. I am super awesome

You did a good job. #2 is my fave. Were you using flash on some of these? It is hard when they are wearing all that white.

I used a speedlite for a fill flash, it was the first time I used a fill flash. I know I have a little blown out, but they all wore white, on a bright day. I thought it would be much worse then it is.

#7 is priceless. I think you did a good job considering what you had to work with, the people, white clothes, etc...

The lake is a little too bright in some of these I think but I'm not sure what advice to offer to fix that without making it look silly.

thanks..yeah i tired burning and it didnt look right...maybe the lake is a bad backdrop

2 and 7 rocks! Especially #7 "Impish defiance" ;)

You are too funny. Yeah, I love #7 myself. It really is that kids personality! Its my son's best friend

Nice pic's. I have no idea about all the fancy jargon ya'll use, so I wont pretend:). I have a 21month old and can't imagine trying to take Professional pictures of him for a special occasion. You did great considering Toddlers are more like road runners.

Most reactions

Back