Young love and posing

D40

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know a gall that just turned 18 and has her first "Boyfriend" and they want some shots of the two of them. My question is how do I go about posing them? I can find many examples of say senior portrait work and engagement shoots but this does not quite fit in either group. Any ideas or sites that may help? Thanks

What sort of setting were you thinking? If you're planning on doing some more serious portraits, get a copy of this book if you're interested in posing couples..or simply two people together. Vaughan always told me that shooting two people at once was so much more difficult than shooting one, because not only do you have to catch each of them connecting with the camera, but also with each other.

http://www.amazon.com/Borrowed-Time...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1195346930&sr=1-1

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The shoot is about 100 miles from were I live so I have been thinking of some parts of town that I am familiar with. I know it will be outdoor and I have a few choices. I agree 100%, it is a lot harder with 2 people. Thanks for the info:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back