Young Skater

Taralyn Romero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Took this today at the neighborhood skate park. Comments and critiques welcome!

skatersmall.jpg

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate all the positive comments :)

Here is the photo in blk/white..... I think I like the color version better though... the blk/white seems to loose some of its interest to me

skaterblkwhite.jpg

Absolutely amazing photo. The stop action is great. I'm not sure if I like the black and white or the color one better. The shadow is very intriguing, the only nit I have though it looks a little bit like he's floating. The "floatingness" I think is more pronounced in the black and white than it is the color.
All in all, great shot.

-Fiona

Nice shot in both b&w & color... but I prefer the color in this one! I also love the comp and the shadow! Great job!

Thank you Tsmiri and Calliope!

Tsmiri - you know, now that you mention the "floating" thing - I can't stop noticing it! erg!

nicely scene! there's way too much going on in this shot to be b&w...i love the color!

the color shot is just right! beautifully composed and exposed... nice capture taralyn :)
neat b/w!
thanks for sharing

Chase said:
Outstanding! Simply love it. Composition is right on the money, expsoure looks great, and the detail is awesome.

Can't find anything about it I don't like!
Yup... nods*** . Great shot! It's so vivid. I see a lot of vivid photos but the shadow of the guy skating and himself is very vivid and crisp

Most reactions

New Topics

Back