Felix 222
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 29, 2007
- Messages
- 165
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- San Jose, Ca
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
was this an HDR shot? either way its stunning
nope! just flash...not even a tripod! thank you for the comment
was this an HDR shot? either way its stunning
Completely missed the stumps the first time I looked at the shot.Some of mine

How did you light her so well without ruining the effect of the sunset in the back?
How did you light her so well without ruining the effect of the sunset in the back?
Off camera flash and a 28" softbox with a bit of luck
Technically: I stopped down to f8 to get some detail out of the sunset, but had to run two flashes to get enough light out of the softbox sitting a few feet away from her to the right. Being at f8 brought the whole exposure down and so I stayed one stop above my max sync speed on the camera to get the sunset how I wanted it without having to raise my ISO past 100. Still a lot of luck involved.