Your Chariot Awaits

Seems fine technically, but not terribly interesting from a composition standpoint.

I think it's kkewl
but I also like aircraft :)

is it a push layout?

It is, actually. Admittedly this was in a museum (EAA in Oshkosh, WI), so with the lens I had, this was as far back as I could get... :lol: I personally like it, but understand that tastes differ there and take no offense to people not liking my work. Lots of people don't like my work. :lol: I did get something better compositionally on a different plane. Small enough to get in frame.

No, Mr. Bond... by longm1985, on Flickr

I like both of your images. I took some shots with T-Max 400 and developed in D76 recently. The grain in mine seems more apparent. The temperature of solution to time factor in my developing mode is less than scientific though. Kitchen timer and guess about chemical temperature in the process wasn't exactly professional..... but I was trying to make a decent negative just the same. Of course I don't know what kind of camera and what size film you were using. Were you using 35mm or 120?

I'll try to add one of mine to show what I'm talking about. Or...maybe it isn't so much the grain as the contrast... And... it's a statue and not a person.

Attachments

• $img594.jpg
    $img594.jpg
    579.8 KB · Views: 101

Most reactions

New Topics

Back