Your dream camera(s)?

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20D, but mostly just because I don't know that much about different cameras. If I knew more about different kinds of cameras, it would probably be something else!

No one camera is my dream camera.
I'd say dream collection :p

Leica M6 for when I want something small and discreet.
Hasselblad 500CM
Linhof 6x17
Toyo 4x5 carbon fiber field camera

I wish my eyes were cameras that I can make prints from because can't always have a camera with me......or one that takes photos of dreams....or a camera that takes Hubble type shots....or a Hassalblad with tha works. :D In that order. :lol:

I've been into vidoegraphy for a while now; I cover various events such as weddings etc. and many martial arts tournaments. Lately I've been getting into photography a lot more than the past and I think I'm going to get a 20d here pretty soon. Video will always have its place though :)

With digital it's hard to say because the line up changes so rapidly. With film I would have to say A Hassy 500CM and a Canon F1N in mint condition. (sentimental reasons)

Well at the present time I would have to say a Canon EOS-1Ds MKII with a big'ol 70-200 F/2.8 IS L hanging off the front.

Machine May: What are you shooting for video? XL-1s? Even though I am a Canon Fan :lol: I personally have to go with the DVX-100a that my partner and I shoot with.

Canon Fan said:
Well at the present time I would have to say a Canon EOS-1Ds MKII with a big'ol 70-200 F/2.8 IS L hanging off the front.

Machine May: What are you shooting for video? XL-1s? Even though I am a Canon Fan :lol: I personally have to go with the DVX-100a that my partner and I shoot with.

Currently I use a Sony VX-2000 - it's the best camcorder in low light for under $5k. The DVX-100's only attractive features is 24p. I would never use that since I mainly shoot sporting events like martial arts tournaments, documentaries and things like weddings and stuff. Canons are great, but not near as good inlow light, which is an issue for me.

Anything with the word Leica in it
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I wish i knew more about cameras!

I always liked Nikon and Canon, but i'm very curious about Minolta stuff!
I've been always shooting with my dad's camera---> an old Yashica then i bought myself a Nikon (digital)

Most reactions

Back