YOUR favorite/best image of 2015 goes here

SNO_3405-L.jpg

RAW_3354-L.jpg

i-h3KmcQx-L.jpg

SNO_8905-6-L.jpg

I'm doing this from my phone so I hope it works... This is my favorite, but not sure it's my best. Bison
I can see why you love that one- very nice

@jake337
Winners- all. How'd you get the courage to set up on a public road for that astrophotog. shot?

Last edited:
My favourite four at the moment, the last two are my most recent so the effect may wear off. :) Wierdly all shot with the same lens, a Micro-Nikkor 55mm f3.5 Ai:

Last edited:
Winners- all. How'd you get the courage to set up on a public road for that astrophotog. shot?

My parents and I have 16 acres right next to that road. You usually only see 1-3 cars per night and with two spotters I wasn't too worried.

****, I was more worried about a black bear or a big buck in heat than any cars.

Those are awesome. I am surprised "Bust" is not in there, maybe it was not in 2015?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you! "Bust" was indeed 2014, not 2015. I did a series of pictures at the apartment of a friend of mine. Her apartment is like a Museum of the Weird - it was so fun to take pictures, and I loved how most of them came out. Interestingly, it's the closest I've ever gotten to using flash. There wasn't much light at that point, and I'd forgotten my tripod, so my friend got her flashlight and I directed where to shine the beam :)

(This is the picture in question, in case anyone was curious.)

Bust
by limrodrigues, on Flickr

Last edited:
Those are awesome. I am surprised "Bust" is not in there, maybe it was not in 2015?

Thank you! "Bust" was indeed 2014, not 2015. I did a series of pictures at the apartment of a friend of mine. Her apartment is like a Museum of the Weird - it was so fun to take pictures, and I loved how most of them came out. Interestingly, it's the closest I've ever gotten to using flash. There wasn't much light at that point, and I'd forgotten my tripod, so my friend got her flashlight and I directed where to shine the beam :) )

(This is the picture in question, in case anyone was curious.)

Bust
by limrodrigues, on Flickr
I just love it... you are so talented.

Not the best. Christmas card practice shots. Trying to test flash strength, bounce angle, proximity from tree, angle, etc and then they just started hugging. Off course it knocked them out of my focus area and it's soft as hell, but it's by far my favorite. Couldn't get them to replicate that again, of course :(
Untitled by JAPAMM, on Flickr

My second personal favorite shot.
Untitled by JAPAMM, on Flickr

@MSnowy
Especially loved Mr. owl. BTW, is that beer frozen??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back