What's new

Your favorite shot

omg....


Walmart..... REALLY?

REALLY?

Shame on anyone who thinks WALMART does a good job.


Often, the lab tech's there don't care to turn off auto correction on their printers, and if you ask them not to correct, they'll most likely ignore it, because what do they care, it's not like they're hurting for business.

As you mention here, it's all down to the lab tech., I have all my prints done at my local Walgreens, the guy that runs the machine is a photographer, his prints are better than those I get at my local Wolf Camera.
 
I have this one hanging and have sold quite a few prints of it.
Shorebirdsandfinches134juizacopy.jpg

But I really like this shot for some reason
hummingbirds08031copyCustomjuza.jpg
 
I have about 8 8x10 frames that I rotate photos though. I have small kids, so they are mostly family photos anyway, but I change them all out about once a year.
 
3517534390_3e8c3e029b_m.jpg


This is the picture I want to frame and hang on a wall. It will be my first! Any suggestions as to where I should purchase this? Thanks!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom