Your FAVOURITE photo (or photos)

At first, when you revived this theme thread, Jeroen, I thought "I have nothing to contribute to this with a photo from 2008", but then I felt like looking through my files again, and then thought "But indeed I have" when I stumbled over all the droplet pics I took back in February (which even went into an exhibition).

So I re-present my favourite of all the many nice droplet pics here as "Best of 2008".
gelb03-klein.jpg

A few of my favorites from this past year. I think my choices are because of the effort that went into capturing the images.

DSC_3030_edited-1.jpg

08-June-Hummingbird-2.jpg

SunsetintheSwamp.jpg

NC-Zoo-736-Edit-800.jpg

Here are 4 of my favorites from this last year, the shots that get me the most excited about photography:

Arlen
Link gone :(

Betinna
2682736225_85bd7323dc_o.jpg

Bill Reesman at the Oregon Int'l Airshow (this is pretty much out of camera, except for the sky being darkened a tad)

Mt. Hood at night

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^
All four of those photos are incredible! I'm pretty sure #4 is my favorite. The reflection and the stars are absolutely breathtaking!

Wow, everyone has stunning photos!

I think my top 3 favorites of 2008 are:

Links broken :(

My favourite of 2008 of my own collection is this. Not because its amazingly talented i.e. it didn't take much skill BUT because this picture made it onto a Sky Sports poster advertising OCR powerboat racing here in the UK. It also sold fairly well to a couple of customers (boat drivers).

Flickr Photo Download: OCR Torquay May 2008

I also like this one taken last week : Flickr Photo Download: IMG_0773

More of the powerboating photos can be found both on Flickr and at my website - Welcome to Temple Murray Photography

I am afraid (like some) I can't pick one from 2008 but I can manage a top 3 (just!!)

Link broken :(
possibly my favourite image - certainly of everything mammal its at the top

one of the better shots of the year for not only being a decent exposure, but a decent composition and having the added surprise of the small fly in the frame

for getting that close to one and getting the shot off -

Amazing shots 'Overread' nice work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back