Your FAVOURITE photo (or photos)

stunning shots there people, keep them coming

796-truck-1-mapped.jpg

&
600-1228.jpg

Try adding frames to your pictures. Even a simple black border and it really sets off a picture!

I'll see what I can dig up for favorites. Most of my pictures are simple point and shoot pictures while riding dirt, but I have got some better ones now that I picked up a DSLR.

I remember this one....wow..:hail::hail:

Cool, thanks. That one was in Death Valley, the truck is in Joshua Tree National Park. Your truck shot got me thinking about it- That and my screen saver is a bunch of junk cars and trucks I've shot.

You know, one my favorites of yours I liked, and it was probably last year's, though, but it was of an old piano laying in a ditch.

You know, one my favorites of yours I liked, and it was probably last year's, though, but it was of an old piano laying in a ditch.

Thanks man. That piano was a cool find. There must be a piano repair shop in the warehouses near my house. Over the year, I have found 3 so far, just tossed on the side of the road.

Oh my, folks, how many more threads of this kind will I have to merge with the existing "Your FAVOURITE photo of the year"-thread in the Photo Themes??? :roll:

I'll have to narrow down by category in no particular order.

People My two sons (in the middle) on their 23rd and 21st birthday (born on the same day) waiting to be called for their skydiving jump. Their cousin is on the left - Beat of a different drummer.
DifferentDrummer.jpg

Landscape/Nature Annual pilgrimage to the NC mountains. On the Little River.
DSC_4087_edited-2.jpg

Pets First session as volunteer photog at local animal shelter. This is Boo Boo.
Link broken :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back