What's new

Your home's a promise long forgotten

:shock:
 
Good god, this is perfection
 
I guess I missed the joke? Somebody care to explain? All I see a not so great photo, with lots of problems!
 
I must have missed it too. Looks to me like a good subject that was ruined.
 
I must have missed it too. Looks to me like a good subject that was ruined.

I would be curious to know what the young lady would think about having that image posted on a public forum.... it makes her legs look very ugly, and the GWAC style angle is definitely very degrading... It is very unlikely she was aware that it was taken.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom