What's new

Your opinion needed, does this look like a cartoon?

Lackoffunding

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2948609276_f9461fcef2_b.jpg


2947756267_fb2e7ef7a4_b.jpg
 
Not really, I should probably add more into my initial post. This is an HDR shot I did this evening, and I want to make sure it doesn't look look like a lot of HDR's that just kind of have an airbrushed look to them.
 
In that case, it does not look like a cartoon but a very good rendition on an HDR. Something that I would expect to see with my eye and everything being exposed correctly. The power lines and poles seem to add to the picture. Usually, I do not like them in a photo.

~Michael~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom