your OTHER job.

Christina

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Of course we would all like to do photography all day, and some lucky, hard earned people do :x. But i thought it might be fun to share that other one that we have to do. Maybe see who does the same things, or just learn a little about each other.

Im a administrative assistant for a Body shop.

( glorified receptionist, cashier, or whatever else my boss needs done managment wise, that he dont feel like doing :lol: , oh wait yeah thats called a DO-GIRL:er:)

Sales engineer for a telecoms manufacturer. I do network designs, systems integration, demos - more engineer than sales

I work at a retail Best Buy store and sell things all day. I love selling things from our small digital imaging area, especially when a customer is interested in a DSLR.

I am a cost accountant for the suntan lotion company Hawaiian Tropic:sun:.

Wish I had more time to just take photos...:-(

Im a stay at home mom to my 2 kids, who are 2 years and 7 months.

You would think I would have more time to take pictures...but I really dont. Going anywhere with them is a nightmare (especially alone) and I think I have taken pictures of everything I can at my house! LOL! Plus, now my son hates the camera and thinks its funny to run from it, so my idea that I would have little models all day to shoot went out the window. :p

Graphic Artist (My own Company), Artist (Work in Iron), assist my wife in her Fashion design company, Co-owner of Art Gallery (along with 3 others), Father, Husband.

Marketing Director for a software company, involving graphic design, web development, trade show signage, etc. etc.

Also, husband of 11 years, and father of 5.

I would love to be able to devote more time to photography.

Marketing Director for a software company, involving graphic design, web development, trade show signage, etc. etc.

Also, husband of 11 years, and father of 5.

I would love to be able to devote more time to photography.
you dont do photography professionally? im stunned!

I'm a certified Engineering Technologist...mostly I design & draft up shelters for the oilfield industry.

I'm a photographer... self-employed. I have a studio, and shoot just about anything... portraits, products, buildings...

It's not all you'd think. Be grateful for your paycheck and benefits.

-Pete

i am a recording engineer with my associates of science in recording arts. and i also work part time as marketing direstor and production assistant for a book sales company

Most reactions

Back