your OTHER job.

Retired......note, scotch and cigar!!!!:lmao:

It's good to be 69....!!!!!

7985-Retriment1TPF.jpg

I'm also unemployed at the moment but I earn some side money babysitting and I've been getting some small photography gigs doing portrait sessions.

Registered Radiologic Technologist R.T.(R)

So I work with photography, but in a different way...with ionizing radiation instead :wink:

I run my own photography business. I help my wife to run an antique stall (it's a hobby for us). I carry cash for my wife's other business as an unpaid armed guard.

I ride an 80,000 pound gorilla down the highway with a bunch of lil spider monkeys trying to get in my way.

In other words, I'm a truck driver, owner-operator doing mostly construction work.

Dairy stocker at a grocery store....lame!

Violinist for The Phoenix Symphony and barista at my own coffee shop.

I ride an 80,000 pound gorilla down the highway with a bunch of lil spider monkeys trying to get in my way.

In other words, I'm a truck driver, owner-operator doing mostly construction work.

LMFAO!!

I am a Quality Control manager for a concrete company. Sometimes when we are short handed, I get to drive one of those 80,000lb gorillas (concrete truck), with a liquid load that constantly shifts in turns & during braking. It's amazing how the "lil spider monkeys" think you can stop 40 tons on a dime when they cut you off......

My full time job is a cobol programmer, I also own a gift shop where i work at night and on weekend. I used to think 2 day weekend was short, but i will be so thankful if i just get 1 day off from work and just drive to Maine or cape cod to shoot some photo.

My full time job is a cobol programmer, I also own a gift shop where i work at night and on weekend. I used to think 2 day weekend was short, but i will be so thankful if i just get 1 day off from work and just drive to Maine or cape cod to shoot some photo.

Ooh... Cobol. I remember programming in Cobol on Prime 550 and 2550 mini computers.

you dont do photography professionally? im stunned!

Geez, you are too sweet Beth! :)

I do professional photography part-time, on nights and weekends. So, I get paid, its just not my primary income. It's a little busy in my house when I'm actually at home. But I have a room dedicated to doing photo shoots, and I also use that room for meetings with clients or when they come over to pick up prints. Its pretty cool, my wife decorated it with fancy black leather chairs and neat paintings. And I also have pictures of my kids done by yours truly hanging on the walls and in desktop frames. Otherwise, I go on location to client's houses, or do outdoor portraits at parks and other nice places outside. I keep pretty busy. ;)

I am a cart coral kid. The job sucks and I cant wait until this snow melts then I get my job back at the golf course.

Well the diploma on my wall says I'm an Industrial Engineer. What the hell is that anyway? Its really annoying to explain it so please don't ask. I manage a warehouse and a small number of employees in the furniture industry. Mostly office furniture but branching out into residential. We are opening a new store in downtown Chicago. When it opens in May or June it is going to require my bosses full attention so at that point I get to take over the office furniture part of the business. I can't wait to be the boss! Revenge ....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back