Your Smartphone/Tablet Screenshots

nerwin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
nickerwin.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just had to show off a screenshot of my new Galaxy S2 tablet..come on..isn't it beautiful?!

I think only us photographers would have a background of a camera haha.

12465566_10208659902761260_876040481_o.jpg

What does your smartphone or tablet look like?

I just used one of my own images.

1d395f0d-5316-44c8-b700-6e7a9bb5a172.png

Boring, I know. But it makes the icons easier to see. I use the same image for my tablet, laptop and desktop as well. I like consistency.

I know...I should use my own photos but I just haven't found one that I liked that wasn't too distracting or difficult to read text on the home screen.

Though...I haven't tried my picture I took of the milky way yet...it is a Galaxy tablet after all..haha.

Ok, I changed the background to one of my pictures. I think it works really well!

CX4lHfrWQAAj_Yh.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451942679.212182.jpg

Huge fan of her and I love this photo and the aesthetic

Ha! So you are the one who liked a bunch of my pictures on Instagram! hahaha. I forgot what your Instagram name was.

nerwin said:
Ha! So you are the one who liked a bunch of my pictures on Instagram! hahaha. I forgot what your Instagram name was.

Yeah...I just this weekend saw that you started following me, so I checked out your IG feed and liked the ones I liked...I am derrelator on Instagram...kinda tricky to put Derrel and derrelator together, for sure.

nerwin said:

Yeah...I just this weekend saw that you started following me, so I checked out your IG feed and liked the ones I liked...I am derrelator on Instagram...kinda tricky to put Derrel and derrelator together, for sure.

That's funny, because I use to call mine nerwinator.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back