You're Up!

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are a couple of photos from my son's first ball game. It was difficult to get anything at 7pm, because not only would they not let me use a flash, but I was not aloud to even just step at the open gate of the dugout to get some photos, so I had to take all of these through one of the holes in the chain link fencing. BLAH!

ball4.jpg

ball3.jpg

ball2.jpg

I think you did VERY well, considering those lighting challenges. I like them all!

I well remember those nights at the ball park. :) And the joys of manning the concession stand, too! :lol:

Great shots Mommy. The first is really cool.

No doubt: you did GREAT for the circumstances you found yourself in.
And I am with Corry abd Chiller: that first one is exceptionally good! I love that one best of all, too!

I'm with Corinna, Corry, and Chiller. (Corry, Corinna, Chiller, Clarinet...there should be some sort of law banning that many c's)

The first is great, and I really love the tones in the second one. How did you convert it?

clarinetJWD said:
I'm with Corinna, Corry, and Chiller. (Corry, Corinna, Chiller, Clarinet...there should be some sort of law banning that many c's)

The first is great, and I really love the tones in the second one. How did you convert it?

Don't laugh at the simplicity at how I converted these, but I actually just did a b/w gradient with a small contrast boost.

Great series! That's how I convert my b/w as well, I find that it works great!

Most reactions

Back