J JohnEBongo TPF Noob! Joined Apr 3, 2006 Messages 29 Reaction score 0 Location Manassas, VA Oct 26, 2006 #1 I have spent the fall shooting a local youth football league. Here are some of my favorites.......Thanks for looking, comments welcome......
I have spent the fall shooting a local youth football league. Here are some of my favorites.......Thanks for looking, comments welcome......
jlbrew3 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 234 Reaction score 0 Location Lake Forest, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 26, 2006 #2 Wow, nice work. These are very impressive, you can easily see the kids faces and tell their expressions clearly. I really like them.
Wow, nice work. These are very impressive, you can easily see the kids faces and tell their expressions clearly. I really like them.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 27, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Well, I know next to nothing about the sport but can tell that you got some really good captures here. Emotional, active, expressive.
Well, I know next to nothing about the sport but can tell that you got some really good captures here. Emotional, active, expressive.
A anthwinter TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2006 Messages 104 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 27, 2006 #4 number 2 is my fav, with the youth behind running towards, great shots
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 28, 2006 #5 Bravo! bravo! Ever try some of the local high school games? They are alot faster, and there are usualy more of those 'wow' hits.
Bravo! bravo! Ever try some of the local high school games? They are alot faster, and there are usualy more of those 'wow' hits.
Ghetto Panda TPF Noob! Joined Oct 23, 2006 Messages 78 Reaction score 0 Location Brisbane,Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 28, 2006 #6 Brillaint photo's number four is my favourite what a hit!!! So well taken and very detailed.