deggimatt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 572 Reaction score 56 Location malta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 18, 2008 #1 A Video withmy photos .. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 18, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Cool, what ways there are to present your work! I didn't know this could be done (but then I am - if not computer illiterate - at least "computer challenged").
Cool, what ways there are to present your work! I didn't know this could be done (but then I am - if not computer illiterate - at least "computer challenged").
deggimatt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 572 Reaction score 56 Location malta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Ahhaha LOL A cool idea made by me ^.^