What's new

Z4 on a cold night

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
I know these aren't exactly your standard backgrounds for convertible's but I live in NY and we don't have palm trees or blue water around here. Here are a few pictures I snapped of my car the other night. Sorry the car wasn't totally clean, I can't exactly wash my car when its 10°F :( .

DSC_6503.jpg


DSC_6522.jpg


DSC_6566.jpg


DSC_6556.jpg


DSC_6551.jpg


DSC_6570.jpg


DSC_6526.jpg


DSC_6548.jpg


DSC_6534.jpg
 
I like these ones. What kind of effects (if any) did you apply to these?

Not much just a little bit of curves in photoshop, the bright light was just bouncing off the snow and highlighted the body lines :thumbup:
 
How did you make the clouds look blurred? or where jsut jsut really moving. lol
 
some crazy colours here!.. i like em tho good stuff :thumbup:
 
Not much just a little bit of curves in photoshop, the bright light was just bouncing off the snow and highlighted the body lines :thumbup:

How do you like your D300? That's what I plan on getting next...
 
How did you make the clouds look blurred? or where jsut jsut really moving. lol

30 second exposure, yup the clouds were moving pretty quick

How do you like your D300? That's what I plan on getting next...

Love it, go for it! The autofocus is fantastic, as is the image sensor and controls :thumbup:
 
Great series, w/ a great car!! cars are always fun to shoot! 4, 7, 8, and 9 are all my faves!!
 
awesome pics love those
 
the head light and the last ones are my favs.

Ahh dont worry the snow makes them look just that much better
 
I just love the colors night photography brings out! A series of well composed, and masterfully edited shots. Nice work
 
Awesome shots! 7 and 9 should be in a BMW ad. They make me wanna buy a Z4.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom