What's new

Zao Zhuang night life

engrafted

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Yantai, China
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First post right now. But I'm sure you all will see more of me around.

This is a common scene in China, I was traveling to another city in my province when I saw this scene. What caught my eye here was the fire they were cooking with and the water running down the street.

What do you think?

DSC_0020.jpg

Model: NIKON D40X
ISO: 800
Exposure: 1/6 sec
Aperture: 3.5
Focal Length: 18mm
 
I would have tried a different angle so the light wasn't shining directly at you, and either use a tripod or bump up the ISO more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom