Zec@Work: Gee @ Chiang Rak Train Station

Zeckson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Gee is a friend of mine. I have known her for about almost 2 years now. We didn't really talk much except for the normal hi-bye greetings when we met. For the last few months or so, we started talking somehow. From my understanding of Gee, she is a bubbly girl, simple and easily excited about the simplest things. Happy-go-lucky should better describe her character.

I went back to Bangkok to visit my friends in the recent months. Grabbing the opportunity, of course I will arrange some photo shoots to past time. Gee agreed. What I want to achieve in this simple casual shoot is to bring out Gee's happy, bubbly but a little shy character. I want to capture all her most natural faces and moods.

Gee is not a photo model by profession so I should not be expecting great model-like standards from her. Guiding Gee was a little tough at first but slowly she let herself loose and began to portray what she is made of. She was shy at first but as we proceeded with the session, she slowly relaxed her tensed demeanor and started to enjoy herself...

Equipment:
- Nikon D700
- AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED

Pic 01:

127cf803.jpg

Pic 02:

72e507ee.jpg

Pic 03:

e8f2c8a1.jpg

Pic 04:

d301be20.jpg

Pic 05:

907dd9d4.jpg

Pic 06:

99ad3cb3.jpg

Pic 07:

ae9ba665.jpg

Pic 08:

ada9cf34.jpg

Pic 09:

6ec784a4.jpg

Pic 10:

78ddbf6b.jpg

Pic 11:

08452107.jpg

Pic 12:

119cf7d3.jpg

Pic 13:

5a08228c.jpg

Pic 14:

d928c5b7.jpg

Pic 15:

4621d8fc.jpg

Love the light falling on the background and hair in #1 & #2.

Thank you for taking time to comment on the images. I'm glad there are at least 1 image that took your fancy. :)

I love the images! Great work! I have a question tho. I went on your flickr and I looked at your exif info to see what type of lens you were using and it said 300mm. Did you actually use a 300mm for these?

Amazing as always, Zec. I always enjoy your shots. :thumbsup:

Love the light falling on the background and hair in #1 & #2.

Thank you for taking time to comment on the images. I'm glad there are at least 1 image that took your fancy. :)

I love the images! Great work! I have a question tho. I went on your flickr and I looked at your exif info to see what type of lens you were using and it said 300mm. Did you actually use a 300mm for these?

I was using the AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED lens zoomed to 300mm. I always find the bokeh created by a telephoto lens amazingly surpasses the bokeh from the 1.4s 50mm & 85mm.

Amazing as always, Zec. I always enjoy your shots. :thumbsup:

Hey Dmitri, nice to see you here again. I had been 'missing in action' for a long time, mainly due to my work involvement in the Singapore 2010 Youth Olympic Games. Now that the games are over, I have some free time to do the post processing. More series coming up soon. :)

Most reactions

Back