JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
I had some lighting problems with this one... Is it too dark?
Personally i like it the way it is, the shadow is still quite visible, gives an eerie feel to it, love the tones + Composure, very nice shot
Like it. A bit out of focus but I think it's ur intention. Did u use a special lighting? Just curious. Want to try that myself.
lol, my lighting wasn't even nearly professional... Actually, the room was dark cause it was at night and i used a simple halogen table lamp...
Well, who says we need to get expensive to produce a good picture. Luck is all around eh?
looks good, have you thought about doing this in B&W? I bet it would look great, but then again I think everything looks good in b&w LOL
Actually, I took something like 20 pics of that damn rock pile
... In B&W, in sepia, with all the other filters i had... the B&W ones were pretty sharp, but the tones were awfull, this one was waaaaay better than all the others.
Yepp, B&W looks good on pretty everything...
Create an account or login to comment
You must be a member in order to leave a comment
Create account
Create an account on our community. It's easy!
Log in
Already have an account? Log in here.