What's new

Zig Zag

IanRB

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
Orange County,California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a shot i took in San Francisco in a Muni tram station

2245447659_a5c4d62751_o.jpg


Comments?
 
I was totally thinking of something else :)

Love the bold colors in this one.
 
Thanks i like it too. I was afraid that because of the rain that my san francisco trip would be disappointing when it came to picture taking, but i guess i ended having a couple decent ones. Anyone else? Comments? Improvements?
 
No need for any big improvements.
Like so many others, also I expected something all different and am now pleasently surprised at what I am seeing :D . Thanks for the surprise.

Little thing: maybe not clip into the G of the nearest "ZIG", but instead giving a little less room at the far end of the line? That's the only "thing he might have changed" that occurs to me now.
 
No need for any big improvements.
Like so many others, also I expected something all different and am now pleasently surprised at what I am seeing :D . Thanks for the surprise.

Little thing: maybe not clip into the G of the nearest "ZIG", but instead giving a little less room at the far end of the line? That's the only "thing he might have changed" that occurs to me now.


Hmmm yes now that you mention it that would have been better, unfortunately i didn't crop anything off the sides only the top. So i thats how the original picture was. Wish i would have caught that when i took it because that probably would have looked better
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom