Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon

dab_20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some pictures I took while in southern UT. I was really looking forward to this trip, but was quite disappointed by my results. Although we had beautiful weather, and the sky really was that brilliant blue. I definitely have a lot to learn. Any and all C&C is welcome. Even if you think they are totally horrible, let me have it. ;)

I really liked this one, but my edit made the noise in the photo much more noticeable. Original
SouthernUtah689.jpg

Here's the edit. I'd really like to see some of your guy's edits. Maybe I shouldn't change the colors so much?
SouthernUtah689-1.jpg

SouthernUtah480.jpg

SouthernUtah496.jpg

SouthernUtah284-1.jpg

SouthernUtah247-1.jpg

3 is my favorite... that sky is so beautiful. Love the colors in all.

i lika numba 4 the best oughta the bunch.. the golden colors really stand out against the blue sky

I like 3 and 4. It's a gorgeous area, eh?

Thanks. Yeah it's gorgeous there. I would love to go to Bryce again during the winter time. I saw some winter photos in the gift shop and its really pretty there during the season. Hopefully within the next few years I can make a trip there again soon.

i think number one is perfect unedited, maybe a little tighter crop at the bottom, but thats just personal perference, i think its great, the reflection and colors are beautiful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back