Zombies!

kc502

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So I have a shoot coming up in a few weeks where he will be a zombie killer so I started learning how to make zombies yesterday using old photos.

4540642910_c4f833a334_b.jpg

4540642470_0f078de038_b.jpg

4540642644_11a6a0ace0_b.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, ok I didnt know what to expect when I clicked this thread.

#1, the model's right shoulder, where the line is, is very hard and makes the PP stand out which makes it look fake.

#2, is there anything you can do to make the eyes seem hollow or damned? Because right now those eyes are killing the excellent work you did with the rest of his face.

#3 sort of the same as #2. Also, the clothes....should the be torn and tattered, they look freshly laundered.

Overall thats a really cool effect for what you are doing. Did you do this using Photo Shop or something else?

Last edited:
Wow, ok I didnt know what to expect when I clicked this thread.

#1, the model's right shoulder, where the line is, is very hard and makes the PP stand out which makes it look fake.

#2, is there anything you can do to make the eyes seem hollow or damned? Because right now those eyes are killing the excellent work you did with the rest of his face.

#3 sort of the same as #2. Also, the clothes....should the be torn and tattered, they look freshly laundered.

Overall thats a really cool effect for what you are doing. Did you do this using Photo Shop or something else?

On photo one are you talking about the line where the skin is torn away? I was trying a techique of dodging and burning to make it stand out and look nore 3d rather then a smooth transition from skin to torn which wouldn't be realilistic either but its deff a art form in itself so I'll need to practice lol. It doesn help that I only have elements 7 it's kinda limited so I have to figure out alternatives while watching turotials and what not.

Im not sure what you mean about the 2nd photo with the eyes, Are you talking about making them darker? I was gong for the traditional cloudy eyes.

On photo 3 I wasn't worrying about the clothing just the skin since thats what Im trying to learn for the shoot. In the shoot I plan to mix real abd ps stuff together so the zombie will have actual tattered clothing and some makeup maybe.

Thanks for your critique though, Let me know more about those eyes you were talking about I'm deff up for how to improve my photos. Oh if you want to see the first photo before I highlighted the edges just message me and you can tell me which loos better.

MOAR BLOOD.

these look pretty good, however, i have to add that im not 100% sold on the usage of beef for the torn flesh. ill have to revisit.

i look forward to seeing results from your shoot.

Most reactions

Back