What's new

Zoo Animals C&C please ^_^

Nette

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
194
Reaction score
30
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took my kids yesterday to the Zoo. It is not a big Zoo or have a lot of interesting animal =\. Here are two pictures and I would love to read C&C from y'all.

Thank You ^_^


Indian Elephant by NetteRequena, on Flickr


Ostrich by NetteRequena, on Flickr
 
I like the elephant...not sure about the ostrich though. Awkward angle and there are some exposure issues.
 
charlie76 said:
I like the elephant...not sure about the ostrich though. Awkward angle and there are some exposure issues.

Thanks, I don't like to much the ostrich pic :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom