Zoo Animals C&C

Michael Touchette

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, last weekend I went down to San Diego and went to the zoo. Let me know what you guys think of these pictures, what did I do well, what needs improvement? Thank you!!

#1 - Koala
Koala.jpg

#2 - Sun Bear cubs (not that great of a picture, but they were really cute)
IMG_5002.jpg

#3 - I can't remember if this was a Llama, Emu or Al Paca
IMG_5110.jpg

#4 - Gorilla
IMG_5166.jpg

Simma down, let people browse the forum. They are not "that bad". The Gorilla is my fav, although i wish he was completely in the shot. Peaceful yet sad because you know he is in there under somone else's will.

Simma down, let people browse the forum. They are not "that bad". The Gorilla is my fav, although i wish he was completely in the shot. Peaceful yet sad because you know he is in there under somone else's will.

I like him cut off a bit, looks like he is busting out of the frame. Thanks for the reply though. Zoos are always a bit sad, I was expecting the SD zoo to have more room for them than it actually had.

I like the koala the best but I do wish the exposure is a bit higher, at least on the koala's head? I don't know much tho, haha... anyway, I also realised the soft focus effect, was it done on purpose?

Oh, if it was me, I think would also shoot the koala slightly from a lower angle than he is. :)

PS: I love zoo trips tho I was mostly felt sad for the animals.

For number 3, Emus are birds, look like ostriches. That is either a llama or alpaca. Not sure. I like the gorrilla best.

Mark

I love the koala the most. I agree slightly with noritje on the exposure. It could be a tad higher but as it is now, it still looks good.

they are good, especially the koala, really cute!!
clear.gif

For number 3, Emus are birds, look like ostriches. That is either a llama or alpaca. Not sure. I like the gorrilla best.

Mark

Haha, my bad, I thought emu's were similar as well... thanks everyone for the comments, and yes the koala has some pp done to it while the others do not

Most reactions

New Topics

Back