In no particular order:
IMG_1987 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Rather liked this one, but you are going to have to play with the contrast to lose that hazy look to the shot. It should work pretty well, but don't go too far or you will lose the detail in the black coat.
Otherwise a good pose from the monkey
IMG_1933 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
I like this pose, but I think the strong light from above and the angle of the head might both just be a bit too strong since at large sizes we don't get to see much if any detail in the eye area.
IMG_1966 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_1963 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Wasn't sure which of these two frames I prefered, the first I think works better overall, though the second is more complete (tail is included in the shot).
IMG_1935 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_1939 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Couldn't quite decide upon which post and framing I prefered of these two; however take not the sharpness of the mouth areas, the first shot has some blur from motion on the lower jaw whilst the second does not - in my eyes that would rank the second shot as superior. You might want to play around with cropping the second (maybe a little from the left side).
Notable mention but not worth entering:
IMG_1926 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Great pose from the cat, but sadly the bars have really messed it up (bigcats are often very hard because you can never get up to the cage to lose the bars in a shot). Sometimes boosting contrast will hide the effect of the bars and you might try it for this shot, though I think the colour of the bars is going to leek through and marr the natural colours.
IMG_1906 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Just what the heck is this - some sort of demon bird?
IMG_1881 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Looks a little blown out in the petals but I rather like this shot,
IMG_1877 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
I don't think this would work as a zoo photograph entry in a competition, but its probably one of the best shots in the whole set - a good even lighting and good focus, though I would have used maybe a little bit less aperture (bigger f number) just to bring the details out on the flower a little more with the added depth.
Overall a few little tips:
1) Keep an eye on all the animal, esp the paws and the back end, several shots were good, but had you clipping off bits of tail or leg from the animal which distracts and detracts from the overall finish of the image.
2) Quite a bit of strong lighting, often the case as one cannot get into zoos in the early morning or late evenings that easily - a tip I have found is to underexpose (by up to one stop) during the brighter parts of the day; that can really help to save those highlights from overexposing. You can also combine this with flash so that the flash fills in the light over the rest of the subject when underexposing.