What's new

Zoo Shots - Posting inspired by Lightspeeds recent shots...

I would agree that #1 is the best capture, but I love the elephant.
 
I really like 1 ! :) Number two is interesting but I think it's too unidentifiable. Number 3 looks a little shadowy on the left side (his right eye is real sharp and clear but the other one isn't.) Love the colors and composition of 1. Good job. <<<I'm extending a peace offer>>>> I have no room in my day for negativity so....with that being said, HAPPY SHOOTING and thanks for the CC so far that was helpful.
 
Great job.

#1 has that creepy bird look. Like it's staring into your soul. It's really quite beautiful.
Was at the zoo down here once when I was a kid; and I had a peacock steal a cookie right from my hand. It's been war ever since. That mofo. :grumpy:

#2 Looks cool. His eye looking down and the black and white give it kind of a sad feature.

Really good job on all three. :thumbup:
Im hoping I can go to the zoo myself pretty soon.
 
My friends think Im weird because I go to the zoo to take pictures of the humans.

This is one of the best jokes i have heard in recent times :lol:

its not a joke though. Thats whats funny about it. When I go to the zoo and I take more pictures of the tourists then the animals. They always seem to be more interesting. Most of the animals an sleepy and lounging. Fun for kids but boring for me.

Check it out.
Houston ZOO - a set on Flickr
 
My friends think Im weird because I go to the zoo to take pictures of the humans.

This is one of the best jokes i have heard in recent times :lol:

its not a joke though. Thats whats funny about it. When I go to the zoo and I take more pictures of the tourists then the animals. They always seem to be more interesting. Most of the animals an sleepy and lounging. Fun for kids but boring for me.

Check it out.
Houston ZOO - a set on Flickr

I agree with you...why, i myself click at many visitors and steal their expressions... having said that, the way you had expressed has the element of humor in it.... :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom