zoom zoom

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dougraflikphotography.com
vroom.jpg

Holy Jeezus!! Tell that driver to slow down!!

Another fantastic long exposure from wxnut!! Well done! Just my .02… Crop out the foreground red thing.

HANG ON TIGHT!!!:lol:

Cool shot. :thumbup:
Neat idea too!!!

geeze jsut like me when i hit high booost, nice pic man, just a noob question, how to i adjust my exposure, my camera has PASM mode where u change that, i know A stands for aperture, but thats it, someone pm me or just reply here please

llewlovesdrift said:
geeze jsut like me when i hit high booost, nice pic man, just a noob question, how to i adjust my exposure, my camera has PASM mode where u change that, i know A stands for aperture, but thats it, someone pm me or just reply here please

Go to "s" which im guessing is shutter priority and to get a image like the one here, use a longer shutter speed.... like 2 seconds. And the oposite if you want to freeze the image. Or you could use "m" but then you would have to select the apature as well

Fate said:
Go to "s" which im guessing is shutter priority and to get a image like the one here, use a longer shutter speed.... like 2 seconds. And the oposite if you want to freeze the image. Or you could use "m" but then you would have to select the apature as well

The trick is to use the flash AND have a longer shutter speed. In this case, the flash flashed, and then the shutter remained open for another 10 seconds. Its night so you dont have to remain perfectly still once the flash is done, but the more still the better. Also, this is done with a 14mm lens. without a wide angle, this may not work. Here is another try at it from a different angle...

lightspeed.jpg

These are cool.
I read an article about a guy who does lots of these. I've been wanting to do one for a long time...but we barely even have street lights in this little town :lol:

These are cool. Nicely done. !! My car wont go that fast.:lmao:

cool shot, looks like you are jumping to warp speed... :thumbup: good job on the flash inside the car... :thumbup:

those are cool shots, how did you managed it? how long did you expose them?

Most reactions

Back