What's new

Zooming into a Water-falls...

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Requesting your views...
:)
These are images of Athirapally Water falls, Chalakkudy, Thrissur, Kerala
(taken last year; canon 400D; tamron 70-300mm non IS)


1
5228650635_5989874c39_z.jpg

:)
:)
:)
2
5228651417_a580feac78_z.jpg

:)
:)
:)
3
5229246934_a1e6274f07_z.jpg

:)
:)
:)
4
5228651531_fc15c1d728_z.jpg

:)
Regards to All
 
Very nice shots. 1 and 3 I like the best, but I had to keep looking.
 
The WB on the color images look a bit off. Looks like a great place to shoot!
 
Thank you Abraxas

Thank you Hikin

Regards :D
 
all of these look too dark. Most your pics look that way to me. I think you might add too much contrast

I do like a lot of them but a lot of them I ahve seen on here lately, but they have this dark look. Not sure if its contrast, underexposed or just how your saving them for the web
 
Hi Mishkin,

Darkness is always an important element in my images, probably; May be because it is a matter of taste; sorry :(

Regards :D
 
What a wonderful place. And the images bring that through nicely. Love the third one, because of its, almost abstract, nature.
 
Wow, how nice are these to look at!!!:thumbup:
 
Thank you Mershad

Thank you Georgiegirl

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom