Double H

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Around the corner from the Turkey Hill, PA
Website
doublehmedia.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What started out as a headshot only session ended up being a two-hour, magic-hour extravaganza. Enjoy.

val-10.jpg

val-106.jpg

val-112.jpg

val-117.jpg

val-123.jpg

val-17.jpg

val-70.jpg

val-76.jpg

val-80.jpg

val-139.jpg

i like 6 the best ;)

beautiful model, some nice poses... but wow... white balance man...

She is for sure a great subject, but I thought I was more on with the WB. I'll have to take a look again. My editing monitor is calibrated, but perhaps I had a few too many mudslides while finalizing. ;)

well, and it may be my monitor as well I suppose... but
10, is really gold, I mean.. I know it's that time of the day, but...
7 looks a little blue, as does 5
4 looks orange again
3 looks under exposed

I really like the outside ones with her standing barefoot in the grass. the lighting in those are beautiful.

Shot #2 is sharp, awesome colors, just a beautiful shot. The rest are not doing it for me though.

Well number 1 & 6 are my favourites out of the series. I like working with natural light but I also like working with flash.. If i had really nice lenses I think I would also keep flash use to a minimum.

Well number 1 & 6 are my favourites out of the series. I like working with natural light but I also like working with flash.. If i had really nice lenses I think I would also keep flash use to a minimum.

The interesting thing is that it's rare for a top pro portrait photographer to not use strobes, speedlights or at the least a couple of reflectors to light a subject outside.

#6 is nice. Sure glad your not looking for C&C on 10 images.

1st,4th and 6th are alright and are my favs.....last is too golden, u cud reduce one stop here....field shots are also fine. in underexposed one, u cud have tried to increase exposure or used some filler....however ur efforts are successful and a fine series came out.

1 looks great, but the others all seem to be suffering from some issue or another. Three and five in particular display pretty skewed exposure and white balance, looking pretty blue and pretty dark.

Love the colors in pic no.2.Somehow saw a few photos with some blur color cast on the edge of the hair..

Beautiful model!

1 and 2 are absolutely the best!

3 very dark on the model
4 looks like poor quality, very dark on the eyes
5 idem
6 Charming shot, good lighting
7 OK
8 Like the light, not so much the running! :)
9 OK
10 very bright

beautiful model, some nice poses... but wow... white balance man...

She is for sure a great subject, but I thought I was more on with the WB. I'll have to take a look again. My editing monitor is calibrated, but perhaps I had a few too many mudslides while finalizing. ;)

First of all, you can never have too many mudslides. Second of all, did you shoot in raw? Nice shots.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back