Along came a spider.

Ana B., I'm so sorry for you!
But I've had many bad roach incidents too.
I used to live in this nasty apartment building that had them everywhereeee. I was probably 12 too, and I was taking a shower when ALL of a sudden a big black cockroach drops from the ceiling onto my shoulder and into the tub. I probably got 10 bruises and screamed my head off.

*My grandmother has crunched a cockroach barefoot when it was trying to get away. And vacuumed it up after, smelled sooo nasty. I swear!

Ana b., that looks like a potato bug to me. I had one bite my hand once.

This is not my pic but...

Watch out for the forum police! :biglaugh:

Ooopss!.. Sorry, just wanted to show the bug and got it off of google. Won't do it again promise. first time offender be kind! :peacemrgreen:

Sbuxo: I can imagine how you got the bruises, I would have flipped!.. naked+cockroach so not cool.

my cockroach story!

So a couple of days ago I noticed a cockroach in my house!!! I HATE THEM! They make me itch all over! I'm so terrified of them, it borders on phobia. And this one was bigger than usual! I didn't try to kill it, just got it out and slammed the door.

Later that evening, I went to visit my friend, and there were a lot of cockroaches near the entrance to her building. I was feeling strangely unafraid, and thought, maybe I've had my cockroach scare for the day, and now I'm immune... just then, they took off flying in every direction...................:pale: I am not immune :(

How about today in the employee lounge ("high end" Macy*s) there are RAT TRAPS everyyyywheeere and there was a big black roach dead in the corner x_x

Most reactions

New Topics

Back