Another new guy.

layedout72

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I guess to start off I should say hello. So, hello. There, now that that is out of the way I will share why I came to this site. Reason one, because the other site I went to only accepted payed emails. Reason two, I am becoming more and more interested with photography, but maybe in a different aspect than the majority of you people. I love cars, anything automotive, anything with 4 wheels, and most with 2. Some with 18. I think that's pretty clear on what I am really into.

Now, as far as photography, I have nothing but a camera. A sony DSC H2 actually. While this may not be your DSLR or real high quality pieces that some of you guys use, I would like to get the best out of it. As I said, I will mainly be shooting car shows and action shot of cars/trucks/bikes whatever. I believe I have a tripod, nothing special again, but something to steady my hand if need be.

I am really just learning as if you couldn't tell already, and not looking to win the photo contest any time ever. I just want to get the best out of this camera, to satisfy my cravings for re-living the car shows I do attend. Capturing the beauty of the cars and other things at shows.

I will be posting up with question in the beginner section, so if you don't mind, please be kind enough to drop by and toss some help my way!

Hi, welcome to TPF and let them questions flow... ;)

I have quite a few that I took from the last truck show I went to, but not with the recent camera. I will try to get some tomorrow afternoon with the new one.

Most reactions

Back