bobandcar

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've got a traxxas nitro rustler and a traxxas slash 4x4
I just bash At the moment but may have found a track not to far from me to try out.

I've got a bunch of RC cars and trucks.
I used to buy old ones dirt cheap at yard sales and flea markets, or trash pick them and fix them up with new parts.

Nitro T-maxx (aka - Frankenmaxx)
Trinity Novak
Nikko Nightrage
Nikko Jeep Rubicon
Tamiya Fox
Aristo-Craft/Hitec Kangaroo
Bucket Crane (wired)
Front End Loader (wired)
Tank

Some wild aspirations of mine were to convert the tank to using duel nitro motors and convert to bucket crane and front end loader to using nitro motors and real hydrolics. But I lack the money, knowledge, and time for such projects.

Used to love RC stuff but lost the time for it. I have an HPI MT-2 that is pretty built. Killed the motor though and never got it going again. It's been sitting in my attic :(

I used to race competitively when I was younger (Team RC10), but hung it up. I got into nitro racing for a bit, but the fumes gave me headaches.

Fun, but very expensive hobby. It's one thing to just bash around in the back yard, but if you race, you almost need a 2nd job to support it.

I had this when I was in middle school.

getuserimage.asp

the main reason why I got it was because i love the McLaren F1 and actually kept the body shell unused and use other shells instead. I still have the original body shell. I then sold the car, bought am empty chassis just so I can display the body shell.

Before this, I had a old Nikko off road RC car that I forgot the name of. It had plastic everything and the suspension arms used to break at the same spot (design flaw). The parts were hard to get, so I cast the broken pieces with epoxy resin and they worked better than ever.

I've got a moded brushless Emaxx and a Revo. Our son has a moded Emaxx but still uses the twin Titian 550s. I just don't have much time to mess with them these days.

I fly a few different rc helicopters. Love love it! Usually every Saturday weather permitting.

I used to race competitively when I was younger (Team RC10), but hung it up. I got into nitro racing for a bit, but the fumes gave me headaches.

Fun, but very expensive hobby. It's one thing to just bash around in the back yard, but if you race, you almost need a 2nd job to support it.

Back in the day I used race my RC10 at the local dirt track. Did some pavement and carpet racing too with my RC12 and even put foam tires on my RC10. Fun times.

My father has been flying R/C Airplanes since he was a kid. He asked me to create a website, so if you're interested: Radio Control Model Airplane & Single Stick Transmitter Stuff

Heck yeah I had a RC10L pan car race three times a week , not much to do growing up in a small town in Indiana in the winter

Here are a couple of mine.

$RC82e1_zps41a0ae13.jpeg
$Stampede-Crash_zps386704f7.jpg
$Vorza_zpsn4f44qh2.jpg
$RC82eCrash1_zpsa2ddd806.jpg
$9-2-2011095_-2small_zpsb781f1db.jpg
$LosiNightCrawler1.jpg
$IMG_20131130_145301_zps26470e4f.jpg

And here is a short bashing video I made a couple years back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty nice video man. I'm no expert but you guys need to land more. Lol

Here are my 2
And with the new bady

Attachments

• $image-2450319750.jpg
    $image-2450319750.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 107
  • $image-4041846281.jpg
    $image-4041846281.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 95

Most reactions