Ask The Next Person Anything

A lot, but if pressed for just one name that'd be Liam Neeson.

Most favourite season of the year and why?

Any season with good lights :lol:
Come on folks, get creative in asking your questions :p
If you were to change your citizenship to another country, which country would it be and why?

I'm happy with being Indian, it might not be great now, but i see a brighter future for our country :D So i'll stick with my blue passport!

Justin beiber or lady gaga ? None of which i like :p

I'm happy with being Indian, it might not be great now, but i see a brighter future for our country :D So i'll stick with my blue passport!

Good for you! Most people do not know what they have until they go away from it for a good while...or lose it.

Answer to your question: Neither one of them...

What would you be doing at 2:30am if you are awake?

A nice question, I choose Enrique. Firstly because I can't choose one between them and secondly because that's exactly how you answered my last question ;) :p

Good for you! Most people do not know what they have until they go away from it for a good while...or lose it.

Browsing TPF of course! :er:
What would be the singular item you choose to take with you to a deserted island.

Either re-touching photos or managing my american stocks! Gosh you've got to hate the time difference!

iOs or android ?

What would be the singular item you choose to take with you to a deserted island.

A satellite phone !

v8 or v6 twin turbo ?

A satellite phone !

v8 or v6 twin turbo ?

V6 twin turbo

Portrait or Landscape

Portrait

If you could have any pet in the world what would it be and why?

Great Pyrenees because real polar bears can be a bit testy.

Matching or contrasting colors?

Mathching...unless I can't find the right sock.
Playboy or Penthouse?

I like some nice strong legs. =)
Same question...

sscarmack

Where the hell are you in Pa? I'm outside of Philly. =) <edit> I found you up by Erie...=) Hella far away.

I like some nice strong legs. =)
Same question...

sscarmack

Where the hell are you in Pa? I'm outside of Philly. =) <edit> I found you up by Erie...=) Hella far away.

Sharpsville, PA. about an hour north of Pittsburgh or an hour south of Erie. Small town, super small.

Mishele, how far outside of philly?

I'm about an hour outside of Philly. I live in dairy farm country. =)
So you never answered the question...
What's your favorite body part? :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back