ATTN: MODS! Could you make a child photo section so people stop posting them in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it might be a good idea for a forum for those who specialize in newborn and child photography! Not because the subjects aren't people.. more to allow more focus on that type of photography for those that do it. Thoughts?

Not a bad idea, actually. It seems that this sector of photography has been quite popular. Perhaps if DiskoJoe had phrased his request like this, and less like a douche canoe, things would have gone better.

185685_10150200906875278_839030277_8810552_424646_n.jpg

And then let’s make a sub section for teenagers, because they aren’t people. Oh, and then one for Senior Citizens because they aren’t really people either. While we’re at it, let’s not allow females and certain ethnic groups…. After all, they arent really “people”.

First, Binx doesn’t want to allow HDR pictures in the HDR section unless they meet “his approval” of what a proper HDR is and now, DiskoJoe doesn’t want to allow children in the “People” section. What is the world coming to?

Actually it might be a good idea for a forum for those who specialize in newborn and child photography! Not because the subjects aren't people.. more to allow more focus on that type of photography for those that do it. Thoughts?

Now see, it's ALL in the way you put it. It's NOT that it's a BAD idea to have a "newborn and child photography" subsection in the People Gallery...it's just that when one suggests said subsection on the basis of being "sick" of seeing them "mixed in" in the section where they CLEARLY belong...then one can expect a certain amount of "piling on" to happen.

Had the OP suggested it the way Charlie did, this thread would have an entirely different atmosphere.

SHHHHHHHHHHH! (Don't say that... the MODs will wonder what I am up to.. being nice, making peace and all!) ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
And then let’s make a sub section for teenagers, because they aren’t people. Oh, and then one for Senior Citizens because they aren’t really people either. While we’re at it, let’s not allow females and certain ethnic groups…. After all, they arent really “people”.

First, Binx doesn’t want to allow HDR pictures in the HDR section unless they meet “his approval” of what a proper HDR is and now, DiskoJoe doesn’t want to allow children in the “People” section. What is the world coming to?

What if I told DiskoJoe that I'm tired of seeing his photos on the professional gallery? Since, after all, his photographs are not up to my standards professionally. And children are not up to his standards of what constitutes a person.

Same thing, right?

We need a "special" forum where the posts from cranky Texas residents can be sequestered, so as not to contaminate the rest of the sub-forums with their cranky Texan-y-ness. GetwhaddI'msayin'here???

Who's with me on this???

[semi-lol'ing]

Would that forum have "Padded walls" and dish out Thorazine or Prozac?

No, just guns. Lots of guns.

I think we need a special forum for New Englanders, also.. definitely not people! lol! ;) <j/k> in case you didn't figure that out! (I HATE DISCLAIMERS!)

cgipson1 said:
I think we need a special forum for New Englanders, also.. definitely not people! lol! ;) <j/k> in case you didn't figure that out! (I HATE DISCLAIMERS!)

Charlie! WTH!

And then let&#8217;s make a sub section for teenagers, because they aren&#8217;t people. Oh, and then one for Senior Citizens because they aren&#8217;t really people either. While we&#8217;re at it, let&#8217;s not allow females and certain ethnic groups&#8230;. After all, they arent really &#8220;people&#8221;.

First, Binx doesn&#8217;t want to allow HDR pictures in the HDR section unless they meet &#8220;his approval&#8221; of what a proper HDR is and now, DiskoJoe doesn&#8217;t want to allow children in the &#8220;People&#8221; section. What is the world coming to?

I agree, those D@MN New Englanders. Thank God I am from the Midwest. Only forced to be here by marriage. :D

Charlie, while you are at it.....might as well start one for the Canadians.....lol

HughGuessWho said:
I agree, those D@MN New Englanders. Thank God I am from the Midwest. Only forced to be here by marriage. :D

New Englanders are WAY better then those Midwesterners!!!

Damn, im new on this forum and this thread made me want to rage.

Last edited by a moderator:
If a sub forum is indeed created for kids, I give it a day or so before someone starts a thread with NSFW in the title.. just for the heck of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back