AUTOMOTIVE - Your Car Photography

Thank goodness. I was going to crap myself if you got to see two originals at the same place (that wasn't a huge national meet). Nice pictures :)

xfloggingkylex said:
Thank goodness. I was going to crap myself if you got to see two originals at the same place (that wasn't a huge national meet). Nice pictures :)

There were actually five there, all replicas. There is a shot of a blue one in the post, there was also a red one and a silver & black. Last original I saw was at the Saratoga Auto Museum in NY. The owner was there and said it was valued at $600,000.
And thanks....

Originals are nice but I wouldn't want to be in charge of the caretaking of something so pricey.

My dad, at the ripe young age of 70, decided he needed a challenge and bought himself a Factory Five kit. Finished it last spring and drives the thing everywhere. It looks good, goes like stink but to me it's horribly uncomfortable (non-adjustable seat and limited legroom for a six-footer). You'd think I was the senior citizen griping about his choice in fun cars.

He built it as a driver and not a show car, even painted the body himself in the front yard. I'll have to get some pics of it when I go up to visit this weekend. In the meantime here's what he used to get all the drivetrain and other parts and pieces for the kit:

cobrafood3.jpg

PS he bought the Stang that way, don't know how it got trashed the way it did and I don't think I want to know

It is photoshopped. It's 2 pictures merged together. One with the hood open, and then another with it closed. Some fancy merging layers together, and viola!

Claff said:
Originals are nice but I wouldn't want to be in charge of the caretaking of something so pricey.

My dad, at the ripe young age of 70, decided he needed a challenge and bought himself a Factory Five kit. Finished it last spring and drives the thing everywhere. It looks good, goes like stink but to me it's horribly uncomfortable (non-adjustable seat and limited legroom for a six-footer). You'd think I was the senior citizen griping about his choice in fun cars.

He built it as a driver and not a show car, even painted the body himself in the front yard. I'll have to get some pics of it when I go up to visit this weekend. In the meantime here's what he used to get all the drivetrain and other parts and pieces for the kit:

cobrafood3.jpg

PS he bought the Stang that way, don't know how it got trashed the way it did and I don't think I want to know

i hate seeing a fox look like that. seeing how its got stripes and turbines off a gt im sure it wasnt stock, or atleast it wasnt driven like it was stock which im sure caused its current state.

Thanks Steve, I figured thats what it was but wasn't sure because it looked so smoothe.

Sadly this is the most recent picture of my car
wreck1024x768.jpg

bullitt5561 said:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/bullitt5561/CampusNightShots3045.jpg[/IMG[/quote]

I think that's a good shot, although I think the camera needs to look up more putting the car lower in the frame.

Awesome car, I almost bought a Bullitt back in 2004 but wound up buying a black 2000 GT.

[IMG]http://www.copenkagan.com/IMG_3328.jpg

Ignore the fog lamps, it was bought that way and since I have replaced them with the factory lamps.

a few from deal's gap (the tail of the dragon)
IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

wow, this thread got pretty big, i need to stop by here more often

xfloggingkylex, what happened guy?

Most reactions

Back