bar mood

areuwhatudream

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.laurenbauer.smugmug.com
Okay I'm sick of looking at my own sunset pictures haha... here's a little change in pace -- what do you guys think? Any comments appreciated! :D

barmoodnorope.jpg

this would look good in black and white i think. also, the bar that is in the forefront is a bit distracting, but not too bad..

md

Its a nice picture, I like the focus and framing. It feels like its missing something in the background, like it needs more going on.

areuwhatudream said:
Yup it's digital... I shot it in night mode, I think. I think I like the colors off like that, I feel like it sets a mood in the picture... I dont know? Am I totally off on that thought?

If you like the colors - then the colors are right :) You're the artist and if you're happy with what you've created, then you can say "Great success!" The main thing is the composition, I think, and you have it nailed.

You have captured a nice moment. For a "street" style shot like this one, I would definitely recommend B&W conversion. It will also need some levels, contrast and dodging/burning work after the conversion to bring it to the level it could achieve.

Tuna

I don't like the presence of the women in the photo. The man has a very great expression and atitude. I definately recommend black and white conversion. I like the way you got down to the level of the bar but being more selective about what is in the photo would have helped.

Most reactions

Back