BECKY! You even were warned! Now you are MOTW!!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here we go, and I warned you: the time has come for you to be our new MOTW.

You will have to answer ALL the questions we ask, provide us with photos of anything we make you photograph for us and and and.

This is all serious and no fun!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What is your real name (first)?
Who called you "Becky" first?
Where are you from?
Where do you live?
What are you doing?
How do you like photography?
When did you start?
What was your first camera?
Do you prefer film to digital or vice versa or is it all the same to you?
Which is your favourite movie of all times?
How many brothers and sisters do you have?
Do you have a pet?
What is it?
What's its name?
Take a photo of your pet's bowl.

OK, you may take a photo of your pet, too.
Yes, just do :D.

Take a photo of your warderobe, as shows (no tidying up allowed).

And so on and on and on and on! :D
C'mon folks, ask away. Order away.
Becky is MOTW!!! :D

What is your preferred style of photography? Which photographers work do you most admire and why?

Take a photo of your telephone - land line or mobile, doesn't matter which

Show us your favourite photograph you've taken to date

Do you think I'm the funniest person on this forum?

who's your favourite musician or band?

if they made a film of your life, which actress (or actor) would you like to play you?

what's the nicest thing that anybody has ever done for you?

Oh bugger... erm, hello :blushing:

What is your real name (first)?
Rebecca

Who called you "Becky" first?
My relatives

Where are you from?
Ireland

Where do you live?
I live in Ballygally which is a seaside village on the Antrim Coast in Northern Ireland, however this Friday I move to London.

What are you doing?
With my life? Er, I graduate this week with First Class hons in BSc Architecture, I'll be working in London for a year (at least) and then I have to study some more to become a fully qualified architect.

How do you like photography?
I like it very much!

When did you start?
I've always played around with cameras a bit but only bought my first SLR when I had a decent earning part time job and couldn't resist anymore... so about 3/4 years ago I reckon.

What was your first camera?
I had a rubbish P+S for a while before buying a Canon 350D... I upgrade almost every time I can afford to... I think I have spending issues!!!!

Do you prefer film to digital or vice versa or is it all the same to you?
I use digital, I prefer the depth of film, and the processing and effort that goes into traditional darkroom processing... ... I don't have the time or money for film processing all the time (and I'm too impatient)... :biggrin: I have a lot of respect for film photographers who process their own work.

Which is your favourite movie of all times?
Ooh tough one, I'll cheat and name a few; I love Snatch, Lock Stock, Pride & Prejudice and City of God.... just the first few that come to mind!

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
One brother aged 26

Do you have a pet? What is it? Whats its name?
I have a black labrador called Ben, a cat called Felix (yes I know, its been done before) and about 15 or so tropical fish called fish 1, fish 2, fish 3... etc :lol:

Meet Ben & Felix!

bwanimals.jpg

Felix is quite a character...
felixlie.jpg
felixlick.jpg

felixnotimpressed.jpg

benfelix.jpg

Rest of the photos shortly I have to go pick my mum up from work,
otherwise she might not make my dinner :lmao::lmao:

Take a picture of your favorite meal. :)

Why did the photo postings not work?
Were you trying to load them directly from your computer to here?
How come you don't know that this doesn't work? :wink: :wink: :wink:

lafoto said:
Take a photo of your warderobe, as shows (no tidying up allowed).

Ok... I'm temporarily back home this week till I move away, so my wardrobe is currently a sofa in a spare living room with some of mine and boyfriends clothes on it ready for moving! Still... a mess in its own right!

clothes.jpg

Do you like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? Or do you switch the jelly for some honey?

I haven't eaten either, don't like the sound of them! Peanut butter is good on its own with toast though... mmm.... :drool:

I haven't eaten either, don't like the sound of them! Peanut butter is good on its own with toast though... mmm.... :drool:

You've never eaten a peaunt butter and jelly sandwhich?!!?! :shock:

Oh my.
Your preffered music style?
Who do you think is the most talented photographer on the forum? :)

What is your preferred style of photography? Which photographers work do you most admire and why?

Take a photo of your telephone - land line or mobile, doesn't matter which

Show us your favourite photograph you've taken to date

I like a bit of everything really. I prefer to shoot architecture/cityscapes and portraits and love night shots. I like looking at macros and fashion photography.

My favourite photographer is Japanese Hiroshi Sugimoto, mainly for his series 'Architectures', among all his others. In this series he photographed famous buildings intentionally out of focus to see the strong vision which remained. I think he said "what remains in shadowy concentration is the fixed recollection of what we think we know about this building..." Sad that I remember it but I based my final design project this year around Sugimoto's approach to this series of photographs so I've rhymed it off various times!

My phone
, can't even remember the model name... Sony Ericsson 8 something or other... hopefully be replaced with an iPhone when released in the UK!
phone.jpg

My favourite photo I've taken to date is a photo I took in Borneo in Malaysia where I stayed on a school grounds as a volunteer last summer while we built them a new library. Nothing spectacular technically or anything like that, but it has a lot of sentimental value attached... camera on timer on the ground pointing up...

kids.jpg

who's your favourite musician or band?

if they made a film of your life, which actress (or actor) would you like to play you?

what's the nicest thing that anybody has ever done for you?

Hmmm.... band is REM, DJ/producer Dave Clarke.

If they made a film of my life they'd have to find someone very sarcastic and a complete chancer.... not sure who that might be!?

Nicest thing ever done for me? Hmmm, random unnecessary gifts from my significant other I guess!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back