BECKY! You even were warned! Now you are MOTW!!

so do the fishes have names?

Er... fish 1, fish 2, fish 3 etc... a friend named one Fluffy (I didn't ask why)... but he died :confused:

well in that case can I call the big one at the bottom of your photo Bob?

Er... fish 1, fish 2, fish 3 etc... a friend named one Fluffy (I didn't ask why)... but he died :confused:

I keep some fish at work and we have a rule. Never name them. I am not sure why but it seems to be a death sentence.

Becky,

Have you ever been to the States or Canada? Name a few places you would like to visit over here. If any :)

Describe your perfect evening out...

How many chillies are required to create the perfect pizza?

Assuming the camera has now arrived, lets have a picture of your nearest 24 hour convenience store

I keep some fish at work and we have a rule. Never name them. I am not sure why but it seems to be a death sentence.

Becky,

Have you ever been to the States or Canada? Name a few places you would like to visit over here. If any :)

I've been to Miami Florida etc a long time ago... predictable I know! I like to visit Boston, NY, Las Vegas, San Francisco and Toronto, Niagra Falls Canada etc

Describe your perfect evening out...

How many chillies are required to create the perfect pizza?

Assuming the camera has now arrived, lets have a picture of your nearest 24 hour convenience store

Perfect evening out... a good old club like Shine in Belfast or Fabric in London with a great DJ lineup and some close friends... painfully loud music, punchy bass and boogy till the sun comes up, thats my favourite night out.

Chillies... none for me thanks, I'm feeble! :blushing:

The camera isn't here yet! My parents are driving down from Scotland off the boat with a carload... but for your information its a 6am-12am Tescos Express! :mrgreen:

thanks for the photo, i recognise the zebra danios and neons, don't know what those orange fish are.

They're just platy's... had some of em for quite a while, hardy little fellas they are!

Ooooh last day, any burning questions better be asked soon!

No I've been out most of the day... I prefer to watch MotoGP

Knowing that you have both would you consider yourself to be a dog person or a cat person?

Hmmm I like both of mine equally but I guess dogs are more of a handful as time goes on!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back