Bitter's Evil School of Photography.

Good luck with this Bitter,hope it works well.Looks like your off to a big start :thumbup:

Just submitted my app. Hope I hear from him soon. This reminds me of the early stages of American Idol. Lols!

Good luck to all. Thanks Bitter for taking initiative and contributing to the community. You rock!

not long till the closing date fingers crossed

just got a new flash hopefully I will get to use it along the assignments

REGISTRATION CLOSED
I have started the selection process, and am reviewing 36 applications.
You will be notified of your status, either way, within the next few days.

I'd still like to see the other entrants images - say one from each one (we can have a fun time trying to guess which belongs to who)

I'd still like to see the other entrants images - say one from each one (we can have a fun time trying to guess which belongs to who)

lol - mine were all of my kids... so you all would know which was mine without a doubt lol

It hard enough, making the selection. Right now my maybe list is longer than either the win or pout lists. You want me to go through and pick an image from 36 entries and post them. :lmao:

The best of luck to you on this new group, sounds like a great thing and anyone who participates will surely learn a great deal from you and your work. :thumbup:

HI Clawed!

Where have you been hiding?

I have been wanting to do this for a while. Our group was great, with Sherman Banks as our fearless leader, so I am taking it a step further, with more guidance. It seems the second group back then never really got off the ground because there was no anchor. Also, our group really got me off to a great start, to push me forward. A big thanks to you, Sherman, Linpelk, SrBisquick, et al,.

I think there were 4 groups originaly and I threw my lot in withthe last one - sadly I also then pulled a dissapearing and being busy with RL stuff act - when I came back it seemed that most of the groups had died under their own :(

I've been eating sardines all weekend.

HI Clawed!

Where have you been hiding?

I have been wanting to do this for a while. Our group was great, with Sherman Banks as our fearless leader, so I am taking it a step further, with more guidance. It seems the second group back then never really got off the ground because there was no anchor. Also, our group really got me off to a great start, to push me forward. A big thanks to you, Sherman, Linpelk, SrBisquick, et al,.

I have been a bit out of the TPF loop until very recently. I have been putting in some time doing some photo jobs (couple of weddings and a few portrait sessions). But now I'm getting back and I'm going to take some time for myself shooting the kinds of things I really want to.

Have to admit, I was really bummed when our C&C group went inactive. In fact, I checked back very often with small hopes someone would revive it. I learned quite a bit from all of you (and always loved your work). Truth be told, if I had seen this sooner, I would have tried to get in for old times sake.

Most reactions

Back