Blue Room

Soto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelsotophotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yes... I called this photo the blue room... I took this shot in Hacienda Buena Vista in Ponce, PR. I used the Nikon 17-55mm f/2.8 in RAW

Opinions are welcome!

buenavista2.jpg

I take it the Hacienda Buena Vista is a museum?
What a nice display - and the light was on your side.
Some might mention the bright area on the floor ... I think it is ok the way it is.

I take it the Hacienda Buena Vista is a museum?
What a nice display - and the light was on your side.
Some might mention the bright area on the floor ... I think it is ok the way it is.

Yes, this is a museum and is considered one of Puerto Rico's best remaining examples of a coffee plantation, consists of an 87 acre agricultural complex constructed in the mid-19th century. The hacienda's principle buildings, grouped together within a three acre area, include the hacienda manor house, a carriage house, horse and mule stables, a caretaker's house and office, two warehouses, a hurricane shelter, a corn mill and slave quarters. A canal, beginning at the top of "Vives Waterfall," goes through an aqueduct and on to the coffee mill, which is a two-story wooden building located to the northwest of the Hacienda Manor House. At its height Hacienda Buena Vista produced and processed more than 10,000 pounds of coffee per year for shipment to Europe.

Here is another picture from there... great place to visit in Puerto Rico. More pictures of that day at http://www.flickr.com/photos/sotophotography

buenavista6.jpg

Thanks for the comment about the light...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back