Bored at work!

Ghoste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm bored stiff here in the photgraphy store! I'm by myself all day for the first time and there aren't any customers! I kinda hope it stays this way though!

Anyone wanna know prices on stuff :lol:

Canon dealer, sorry! Haha, the largest digi slr we have in stock right now is the Rebel XT, I think my manager would be pissed if he found a card full of random pictures with me being the only one in them lol.

Ghoste said:
Canon dealer, sorry! Haha, the largest digi slr we have in stock right now is the Rebel XT, I think my manager would be pissed if he found a card full of random pictures with me being the only one in them lol.
Canon only dealer?
I haven't seen anything like that around here... they usually have all different kinds..
:lmao:

Yeah, we are mostly develop and processing. But we stock some cameras. That's why it's just digital pretty much. I think we can get Nikon but we just don't lol.

How much is the rebel then? I'm in the market for a digi slr.

Not really to concerned if it's nikon or canon. from what i've seen the price is comparative to quality.

From what I've heard, the XT is better then the D70. Not exactly sure though. Your best bet is to look at www.bhphotovideo.com for cameras, they have list prices, so basically they pretty much aren't making any money off you.

I just found out I can get a 20D for $1300 without tax and shipping :)

bace said:
How much is the rebel then? I'm in the market for a digi slr.

Not really to concerned if it's nikon or canon. from what i've seen the price is comparative to quality.

If you go to dpreview.com you can compare them both side by side.

I keep going back and forth between the Canon XT and the Nikon D50. D70 is much too large and heavy for my girlie hands. Unfortunately though, the only camera shop in town is a Canon only dealer also :roll: So if I wanna try a D50 before I buy I need to make a 110 mile drive...grr....

hahaha! sucked in LittleMan!

Oh my god... I think it's been about 10 years since I've said "sucked in".... so that means I was 4! hehehehe ;-)

It's 5pm here and I've still got an hour of work left, so I jumped on the net and look... someone else is bored at work! yay! I've been here since 9... and I want to get home. But I liiiikkeeeee chooocolaaaate!!! This shop smells so good... and the bosses let me study while I'm in here, coz it's really quiet, so I get paid to study! Yippeee! But it's been flat out the past 2 weekends! grrrrr.

Most reactions

Back