Butt first another Bikini - Deja - NSFW - Give me the C&C

Looks good to me. I think I like this one the best of her. Her expression is perfect (as well as other things).

There is strang color shading on her upper part of her legs. Unless it is just me seeing it, if so please correct me. :)
Other wise this is a really nice one! :)

There is strang color shading on her upper part of her legs. Unless it is just me seeing it, if so please correct me. :)
The darker shade? Natural, perhaps due to the angle of the light and her bubbly butt causing shadow there.

The darker shade? Natural, perhaps due to the angle of the light and her bubbly butt causing shadow there.

I think I am getting too picky, for someone who doesn't know much about this kind of work. You better slap me back in place!:concern:

regardless, your comments are just as valid as anyone else's! Thanks for always piping up!

I think I am getting too picky, for someone who doesn't know much about this kind of work. You better slap me back in place!:concern:
Your comments are always interesting and pertinent (and never nasty!); don't stop! :)

I agree with Rick50. I think the expression on her face is good and that makes this shot (IMHO) the best of the set. You certainly have a fixation for working in challenging lighting conditions - and usually manage to make something approaching a silk purse out of what could have been a sow's ear. ;)

The variation of color in her skin is natural. Nothing to be concerned about.

Awesome Butt Oh I mean Shot but whats that white spot In the corner of her eye. One thing that stands out to me is the rock work In front that sticks out chest high its a bit distracting and seems like it has sharp edges where it meets the water line sort like its suspended. The rock wall behind her seems perfect but the one In front Im not feeling.I wonder if you positioned her differently away from the rock In front would have been better or further separation from it.Just some thoughts but what do I know being a wildlife shooter.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back