Cadillac CC

bells

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thoughts? I'm not to thrilled with the background but couldn't find anywhere that didn't involve a house, suburb city. I'm mainly curious what the best angles for cars are.
Screenshot2011-08-01at32459PM.png

You could get closer and lower..obscure the houses behind the car, but still have the sky.

I found the lower I got the odder it looked, I love the car but I find the stance is a bit to high, I'd lower it if it wasn't such a giant pain.

What about this one? I'm not entirely sure how to blur the background houses, I wish I could edit them out completely but I'm not that skilled with photo shop, if anyone is willing to help that would be much appreciated.

Screenshot2011-08-01at40236PM.png

After going through them, I like this one better than the first

Screenshot2011-08-01at40514PM.png

It's a better picture imo. The thing is to get inside intimate space with the subject. Wide-angle and close-in. Use a tripod or even use a step-ladder to get high, over it; lie on the ground...anything creative. Try to get shots that are outside the normal viewpoint of standing next to the car.

I found the lower I got the odder it looked, I love the car but I find the stance is a bit to high, I'd lower it if it wasn't such a giant pain.

What about this one? I'm not entirely sure how to blur the background houses, I wish I could edit them out completely but I'm not that skilled with photo shop, if anyone is willing to help that would be much appreciated.

The first zoomed out is better than the second. I would have gotten closer in, but that sky sure is dramatic.
I've always struggled with my B&W processing. You seem to have pulled it off.

Pull the car away from the curb....

Jesus! You're in Alberta. Drive a couple miles. You'll be in the wilderness.

That because it's an ugly car

Most reactions

Back