MorePancha050.jpg

MorePancha046.jpg

MorePancha040.jpg

MorePancha007-1.jpg

dealwithyoulaterz357.jpg

MorePancha002.jpg

ChroniclesofAFatCatChapter1007.jpg

JustBecause027.jpg

Well first off the photo with the cat and the hat is just too funny. Great shot. Second off your white balance is off on a few of them. What kind of camera are you using?

The third one is my favorite simply because it made me say Awwwww. # 8 "The cat in the hat" is sooo cute. My cat would never hold still for that. Also liked #10. Adorable cat.

Well first off the photo with the cat and the hat is just too funny. Great shot. Second off your white balance is off on a few of them. What kind of camera are you using?

It's an A530 I'm using, standard pocket-size digicam. Nothing fancy. Secondly, what does white balance do? I'm not sure of what white balance is supposed to do.

These pictures were nothing serious. It's just that so many people tell me my cat is so pretty that I have TONS and TONS of pictures of her, she's my muse and I thought to post these since I thought they were the best ones of her. I have LOTS more, these are old, I have more recent ones of her.

Thanks for the reply tho!!

PLEASE DON'T DO THAT WHOEVER DID THIS. I GAVE NO ONE PERMISSION TO ADD ANYTHING TO MY PICTURES. MY PICTURES ARE FOR POSTING AND CRITIQUE. NOTHING MORE.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back