Collar

DramaDork626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dramadork626.deviantart.com
Im pretty tired right now, so I may accidently skip some info cuz theres alot to remember. This was taken with my olympus digital camera. If i remember correctly i believe I used a flash. I just got photoshop today for my birthday, and this is my first time editing a photo with it. I messed with the color balance a little bit to change the mood of the photo. And what is the intended mood you ask? Well i would hope it would speak for itself, but seeing as it is a requirment to state it...the mood is whatever you interpret it to be. Far be it from me to tell people what to think. Not everyone sees things the same way. When I look at it, it makes me feel dangerous and exited. But that reflects my personality. Interpret it as you wish and tell me what you think. Especially if you have any photoshop tips for me. That would be awsome.
metalmetal.jpg

You've got to push yourself harder. You've got to start looking for pictures nobody else could take. You've got to take the tools you have and probe deeper - William Albert Allard.

The image is framed well. The biggest tip I can give with this post is regarding the "blown" or overexposed areas caused by the flash. The metal pieces reflected the flash back at the camera. This can be reduced by changing camera angles, etc.

I am not good enough with PS to give advice on how to digitally remove them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back