Concert Photography

Really excellent shots, some of the best concert photos I've seen! You've got a great ability to capture the emotion and work well with what can be very challenging lighting situations!

Anyone who has shot their buddies' bands knows the main challenges: low light, stage movement, getting jostled while you work....there's a lot to overcome.

These are all really good, well exposed, while still showing the stage lights. :thumbup: Nothing worse than seeing flash used, which destroys the colors and reduces the feeling down to practice in the garage. ;) I see none of that here.

Good work; welcome to TPF! :)

Did I mention that they were taken with a 300D? You know thats fancy talk for digital Rebel! :wink:

Hey Anthony, you work is great. It wouldn't bother me if you used a sketch pad and colored pencils as long as your images came out looking this great! So glad you are here. You know I'm a big fan of your work.
And I know what you mean about the other place. I just deleted it from my favorite. It gets on my last nerve too. You will really like it here. These people are truly wonderful, and I've been happy to have made some really great friends here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back