COOLPIX P60

asfixiate

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
When Nikon has advertisement focus on what seems to be speed what are we really talking about here in regards to speed? I can't seem to get any numbers on their site.

If it does happen how long til they have point and shoot DSLRs?(just want an idea on how obselete todays high end cameras are going to be 2-3 years from now when the next generation point and shoot comes out.

What really has been the evolution of point and shoot cameras? I like that a lot of them have rechargeable batteries so you don't have to have stock in AAs.

With computers for example what you might not have been able to get with $1,000, years ago could now be a standard feature. I got a rebel instead of a point and shoot becasue i wanted to have the options as well as power. How long til the lenses is my rebels only edge on Point and shoot.

Really, "obselete equipment" is my question.

What I first would like to know is how fast exactly the new coolpix is and how is Nikon measuring this speed. When is my rebel going to be obselete compared to a point and shoot. Excluding ability to change lenses, flashes, etc.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back